The Battle of Bear Paw was where Nez Perce tribe surrendered. They were assured they would keep their horses, but it was a broken promise. It wasn't until 1937 that the tribe started a breeding program that brought the Appaloosa back to life.
- 2.25 in H x 1.5 in W x 3.25 in L
- Materials Polyresin, Calcium Carbonate
- Homage to Bear Paw Ornament
- The Trail of Painted Ponies from Enesco celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists
- Includes a decorative gift box
- Artist: Cheryl A. Harris