Psyche - Spirit Goddess Though the name and story of Psyche comes to us from a Greek legend, the origin of Psyche can be traced all the way to Neolithic worship of Butterfly. Such creatures who undergo a physical metamorphosis, became symbols for personal growth and transformation, as well as the death of the body and rebirth of the spirit in a different form. The butterfly as a living metaphor for reincarnation was one of humanity's earliest spiritual teachings. This rendering by artist Oberon Zell portrays the face of a human with the mask of the butterfly and the Greek letter Psi, a representaton of the Mind.
- Approximate Dimensions: 5.75" x 5.75" x 1.25"
- Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with high quality designer resin
- Great collectible decorative statue for your home, workplace, school or place of worship. Comes with a pamphlet containing background information of this collectible piece
- Original classic artwork by Oberon Zell, Licensed under Mythic Images Collection
- Each piece is individually hand-finished by our artisans