Bacchus: Spirit of the Vine ~ Bacchus was the Roman name given to the God of Wine and Ecstasy, whom the Greeks knew as Dionysus. Within the heart of the worship of Bacchus/Dionysus lies the recognition of humanity's need for the occasional release, to "let oneself go". This replica is cast from a mold used for making the sacred honeycakes used in festivals. The original piece is over 2,000 years old.
- Approximate Dimensions: 5.75" x 5.75" x 1.25"
- Hand-cast using real crushed stone bonded with high quality designer resin
- Great collectible decorative statue for your home, workplace, school or place of worship. Comes with a pamphlet containing background information of this collectible piece
- Original classic artwork by Oberon Zell, Licensed under Mythic Images Collection
- Each piece is individually hand-finished by our artisans